Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Kollywood Kalatta by Email

Thursday, December 8, 2011

T.C.L.N

T.C.L.N


Amala joins Twitter to beat the fakes

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 08:48 AM PST

Amala Paul is the latest from Kollywood to join social networking site – Twitter.
The actress reportedly created a profile on Twitter, as soon as she came across few fake profiles in her name.

There were four fakes profiles operating under her name dishing out various comments on world matters which she could not even fathom. To stop the menace of fake profiles, Amala was forced to join the social networking site.
Speaking to US, Amala said: "The fake was interacting with my fans and friends and using various quotes of mine from old interviews. It got to a point where people called me up to clarify things that I have not even thought of. The best way to counter the fakes is by creating your own account and tweeting ."
Finally Amala herself tweeted : "Atlast I have created a twitter id and joining the list…hmmm feels good ..so guys its real me start following me on @Amala_ams "


Kolaveri di in Chicago Public Radio...

Posted: 07 Dec 2011 02:09 AM PST

I'm a regular reader of your site. I'm sending news for the second time to behindwoods. I normally listen to FM radio while driving in car. I live in Chicago, IL but i am from Chennai. Today I listened about 3 movies Kolaveri songs dicsussion in the FM PRI (Public Radio International) - which happens to come in NPR ( National Public Radio) in Chicago FM.
 
I'm attaching the discussion which reporter from Calculata, India with NPR in Chicago, IL. I recorded using my Blackberry Phone. I wanted others to enjoy this conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share |