Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Kollywood Kalatta by Email

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

direct payday lenders no teletrack

Rose - tied and fucked



Rose is naked in my bed, blindfolded, arms tied above her head and secured to the bed. She's on her back, legs spread. She's horny and excited, not knowing exactly what I will do to her. She starts breathing heavily, waiting. I start by caressing her body, her small tits with oil, her nipples are already hard. I caress her inner thighs and she spreads her legs even more. I finger fuck her wet warm tight pussy and she starts moaning. I then have give me a nice blow job, sucking my dick hard. She eagerly sucks my dick and licks it. I then fuck her, first on her back, then have her turn around and have her legs together so her pussy gets even more tight. I fuck this tied cute girl and shoot my cum deep inside her, she can only lie there and push her ass up so I can get deep inside her. She told me later she loves when a Man, a strangers use her, and being helplessly tied made the experience even better. As I shot my cum inside her her body shivered from a deep strong orgasm. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 227.2 MB
Download Rose - tied and fucked


Video Deniska tied having her tits and pussy manhandled



I like this! Tying a naked girl so I can manhandle her good. The standing position makes it easy to touch her tits, her ass and pussy. I had Deniska naked, she was horny. She definitely wanted to be tied and used. I tied her arms so she was nicely stretched. Standing behind her I started caressing her breasts, soon I could feel her nipples harden. She pushed her ass against me, moaning. I told her to push her ass up and spread her legs. Her pussy was open, dripping wet and warm. From behind I could caress her pussy and clitoris, then slowly finger fuck her. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 239.7 MB
Download Video Deniska tied having her tits and pussy manhandled


Video Jennifer tied naked and manhandled



Jennifer had never been open with her sexuality with a stranger before. But now she was willing to try everything. She wanted to be tied and used! I loved her attitude. Always a big smile and all the time asking for more sex. I asked her if she wanted more manhandling - and she immediately said yes - and that she wanted to be manhandled with oil being all naked. I asked her if she liked being used and if it made her horny - she looked at me and said she loved it and that she could feel how she started to become wet during our first session when I had her tied bent over and touched her pussy from behind. She said she wanted to be touched and have her nipples pinched and her pussy and clitoris caressed. And be finger fucked too. That she wanted to be fucked. I arranged a table so the light was good, told her to lie down on her back. She was naked and her body smelled so nice from the oil I had used earlier on her beats. She stretched and spread her legs immediately. She was nicely stretched out and her legs fully spread. First I just enjoyed how lovely she looked. I then tied her arms and legs to the table, fully spread. Then started by caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She moaned and closed her eyes. She was moving her pelvis slightly and said she felt how wet she was. She said - Claude please touch my pussy, finger fuck me please, please Claude I am so horny. First I caressed her pussy all over, then her clitoris. That made her spread oven more and I saw how her pussy opened. Dripping wet now. I then started finger fuck her. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

format: HDV / h.264 HD compression / 16:9 / 688x384 pixels

File size: 175.1 MB
Download Video Jennifer tied naked and manhandled


Video Lucky hogtied and manhandled to orgasm



I had Lucky at my place. It was late and time for bed. Lucky whispered in my ear that she was horny. That she wanted to be tied. I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. She looked lovely in a super tight dress and white stay ups, no bra, no panties. I had her take her dress off, then tied her arms and legs in a nice hogtie. Told her to lie on her back and spread her legs. She obeyed. Her nipples were hard and I could see her pussy being open and wet. I caressed her breasts, had my hand over her eyes and started caressing and finger fucking her pussy. Soon she had a strong orgasm. Laying with her legs spread she told me she needed to be fucked. Being tied and fucked. That she is a slut that loves to fuck. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

format: HDV / h.264 HD compression / 16:9 / 688x384 pixels

File size: 272.5 MB
Download Video Lucky hogtied and manhandled to orgasm


Video Tammy tied, tits, ass, pussy manhandled



Tammy phoned me and asked if she could come over. I had met her the night before at some friends place. I loved her looks, and she smelled soooo niiice! A friend of mine told me I should ask Tammy to visit me, that Tammy was a horny slut, a cute horny slut. And that I probably could use her as I wanted. here I have her at my place in a nice top, no bra, short skirt, panties, stay ups and nice high heeled shoes. She's a little shy, but when I ask her if she wants to be tied, used she immediately answers YEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!! I tie her arms above her head, I undress her, then start manhandling her... her nice full heavy tits, her round ass and her wet wet wet pussy... she loooooves it!!!!! Her pussy is flowing and she now wants to be fucked! Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 150.9 MB
Download Video Tammy tied, tits, ass, pussy manhandled


Video Bambi tied in pantyhose - vibrating dildo



Bambi is horny, as always. She's in my bed in very exclusive pantyhose. She needs to orgasm, she want to be used. She know I am going to play with her. I have her put a vibrating dildo, an egg shaped dildo in her pussy. The egg has a 7 step remote so I can have it vibrate as I want. From very soft to very strong! I tie her fully spread eagle in bed. She's blindfolded. Then comes the surprise! I have a stranger come into the room and work the remote, he loves it, working through all 7 steps of vibration. Soon Bambi is moaning and has a strong long orgasm. Her pussy is now soaking wet. She's still horny and wants more, needs to be fucked. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 191.2 MB
Download Video Bambi tied in pantyhose - vibrating dildo


Video Nedra tied in garter belt and stockings



Nedra was dressed in an elegant golden dress. It was a late afternoon, this woman was out being nasty. Away from home, away from her husband. I told her to show me her body, and she did, slowly, in front of me. As she covered her body with the dress again I said - Stop! I will tie you now!!! I had her take her dress off, she was lovely, wearing only golden garter belt and nice old fashioned stockings and high heels. I tied her arms above her head. Told her to show me her naked body from every angle, she did. This woman has cute firm tits and a round big womanly ass. Her skin is so soft and sensitive. As she was tied her submissive part came out, and she started saying things like - Claude, please use me... use me like the slut I am... I'm a whore that loves cock... fuck me please... fill my pussy with cum... Later she admitted that she loves to fuck hard. That she lets strangers fuck her. She always wears a dress or a shirt, never panties, so she can have men fuck her easily... quick fucks with strangers. She said she loves to have them shoot their cum deep in her pussy, then lick their cocks clean like a good whore. Members please enjoy this private video clip.


File size: 194.2 MB
Download Video Nedra tied in garter belt and stockings


Video Bambi tied in bed



Coming home one late afternoon I find Bambi in my bed. Naked, in only nice stay ups. She horny as hell I submissive. She has probably been masturbating for hours. But now needs to be fucked. I just love her slim body, thin waistline, her firm round ass and long slim legs. I know she loves to be fucked hard from behind, being used. So I tie her on her stomach, put a pillow under her stomach so her ass pushes us. I tie her arms above her head and tie her legs fully spread. her pussy is now visible from behind, all open, she's wet, her eyes tells me she loves it. And that she will let me use her, fuck her, have her suck my dick and then push her ass up so I can get deep inside her when I shoot my cum. Later she told me she had several orgasms while I was using her. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 178.6 MB
Download Video Bambi tied in bed


Video Crystal tied stretched and manhandled



I have tied Crystal all stretched, arms above her head and the same rope connect to her legs. She's got pantyhose on. I have the pantyhose come down so she is fully exposed. Her nipples are already rock hard. I have oil on her body, caress her breasts and down between her legs. Her pussy is warm and wet and I finger fuck her and she moans. I then take a small vibrating dildo and fuck her with it and stimulate her clitoris. She loves it. After she told me she had several orgasms when I played with her clitoris. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 197.3 MB
Download Video Crystal tied stretched and manhandled


Video Angel tied manhandled and licked to orgasm



Angel had on an elegant tight dress, no panties, no bra. I had blindfolded her, tied her arms and legs, secured her to the chair. I started by exposing her pussy, her tits. I manhandled her good. Her nipples became rock hard and she was moaning. I touched her wet pussy and knew what she wanted. I then slowly licked her to a strong orgasm, as she orgasmed she was wriggling in the chair, fighting against the ropes and screaming. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 198.0 MB
Download Video Angel tied manhandled and licked to orgasm


Video Luciana tied spread



Luciana came to my place one afternoon, Horny! I told her to go into my bedroom and wait. When I came to the bedroom she was already in bed. I told her I was going to tie her! First I had her to lie on her stomach, took off her skirt and panties and manhandled her ass and her now wet pussy, finger fucked her good.Then told her to lay on her back, naked, tied her fully spread, gagged her, blindfolded her, then manhandled her to a strong orgasm that made her pussy flow with pussy juice. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 178.3 MB
Download Video Luciana tied spread


Video Nataly tied and licked to orgasm.



I have Nataly to lay back. I tied her arms above her head and secure her to the sofa. She has her legs fully spread. Her nipples are already pointy and rock hard. I take oil on her body and breasts and give them a nice caressing, pinching her nipples. I then, slowly, for a long time... lick her to several orgasms, she moans, screams, can't get enough of if. Her pussy is flowing. I end it all giving her a nice hard pussy manhandling holding her in my arms. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 207.7 MB
Download Video Nataly tied and licked to orgasm.


Video Ansie tied and licked to orgasm



Tied, having her pantyhose opened, ripped, having her ass and pussy manhandled. Now, she needed to be licked to orgasm. She love being licked. And being helplessly tied and licked by a stranger, while blindfolded made her orgasm and her pussy flowing with pussy juice... Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 107.7 MB
Download Video Ansie tied and licked to orgasm


Video Crystal tied and manhandled



This afternoon Crystal had dressed in b lack. Black corset, black pantyhose, a short skin skirt and nice shoes. This girl likes to be used hard, and loves to obey. She wants men to use her body... and she will do whatever they tell her to do... She told me she thinks of herself as a "horny submissive slut". I just love her looks, a smile that says "fuck me" and a body that is firm and slim and loves rough manhandling. I tied her arms above her head, gagged her and then started undressing her. Soon I had her exposed, all naked. Her nipples where rock hard and her pussy made her inner thighs slippery. Standing behind her caressed her body, nipples, ass, and slowly finger fucked her wet, dripping set pussy. She was firmly tied and could only stand and letting me touch her, making her more and more horny. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

File size: 182.1 MB
Download Video Crystal tied and manhandled


Bondage Chronicles - The Best in Bound and Gagged Beauties



Luisa all bound up in bandages. Gagged, blindfolded and laid on the floor so I can torment her a little. Elle harnessed in a leather single arm glove over her
nightdress and then muzzle gagged. Then she is covered up with a silk burqa and then roped over it to keep her sealed up. Madison is tightly roped to the
post before a large ball gag is inserted in her mouth and the net pulled up over her head. Wide eyes only enhances her lovely predicament. A scarf is then
added over the lower part of her face to keep her absolutely still and quiet. Everything being done in the way I want it to be.

File size: 19.5 MB
Download Bondage Chronicles - The Best in Bound and Gagged Beauties


Slave T



Slave T has been disrespectful to her master and he decided to take her over for the weekend to receive some attitude adjustment therapy.

Teasing with crop and see her body turning red when she receives punishtme. Breast bondage and nipple clamps and at the end burning candles are stuck in her tits.

T is a very orgasmic slave and she had several real orgasms when we filmed this.


Enjoy the training of a REAL slave.

Running Time: 60 minutes

File Size: 300 Megabyte

File size: 278.1 MB
Download Slave T


Stacy Burke likes to peep into windows



Stacy Burke likes to peep into windows, Specially the one from her neighbour. She had heard moaning from his house and she got very curious what was going on there late at night. Unfortunately for her, he was at home..

A lot of teasing with whip and crop, electro shocks trough her nipples, he pours a gallon of hot wax over her tits and you GOTTA see the masturbation she has to perform before he lets her go.
Running Time: 60 minutes

File Size: 200 Megabyte

File size: 192.8 MB
Download Stacy Burke likes to peep into windows


A VERY Special Delivery



Featuring Stacy Burke, Catalina l'Amour
and Veronica Blue in the famous best selling video everybody is talking abaout.
The maid Veronica spills a drink over Master. Stacy and Master take her into the dungeon for punishment. Hard whipping, nipple weights and more nasty things happen to her. Then, Master's birthday present is delivered in a big box. In the box is Catalina.
Catalina is put on the cross, whipped, nipple clamped and then the big fun starts. Hardcore play make her moan and scream. After that, Hot Wax and electro treatment with electrodes in her pussy and ass.
Veronica's tits are served as birthday cake.


Not for the Faint Hearted

Running Time: 70 minutes

File Size: 508 Megabyte

File size: 508.8 MB
Download A VERY Special Delivery


Nasty Perverted Amateurs



You'll see Shyanne getting her titties treated in a way you cannot imagine a person could take this treatment, unless...you are a complete pain slut. Clamps, and tiptoeing because she is being pulled by her bound titties, and all that, while nipple clamps and weights are hanging from her nipples.

You'll see Sarah getting the whip and her tiny tits are getting it hard.

You'll see Crystel on the cross with heavy weights hanging on her nipples, clamped on with clover clamps.

You'll see Shyanne tied up and doing something she shouldn't from pure pleasure and you'll see Sarah masturbating herself silly. You will even see Sarah playing her nipples with a cigarette.

And there's more action with dildo's and other stuffffff.

Now, THAT is why we called them NASTY !!

Running Time: 60 minutes

File Size: 559 Megabyte

File size: 559.7 MB
Download Nasty Perverted Amateurs


Hard Stuff 6 - Jade Scenes



A collection of scenes featuring Jade. Watch her suck and fuck and take the cumshot in her face.
Watch her tits clamped and watch her getting flogged and caned. Watch her while her nipples are getting nailed to a plank and watch her torturing her bald pussy lips with electro shocks. She has to turn it up all the time, until she can hardly take it anymore, after which she is allowed to have yet ANOTHER orgasm. After that, it's play piercing time. Hardcore BDSM with a VERY willing slave like Jade is fun !!

BTW, Her orgasms are real and she has many of them in this video.


Not for the Faint Hearted

Running Time: 90 minutes

File Size: 280 Megabyte

File size: 257.0 MB
Download Hard Stuff 6 - Jade Scenes


Greek Goddess



model(s): Veronika Fasterova

Viki loves to capture the moment. She does so by wearing a sexy little lingerie outfit and slowly stripping for our cameras. Breathtaking!

File size: 185.0 MB
Download Greek Goddess


Juliette's Sex Swing Cum Bath



Juliette Bardot was lucky enough to get a dominatrix like she did, one who fucking looks smoking hot and extremely busty, not to mention a total fucking bitch! Juliette's Dom helped her up on a sex swing to fuck any cock she wanted and get jizzed on her amazing jizz hungry face....





File size: 894.7 MB
Download Juliette's Sex Swing Cum Bath


Mallory Rae's Cum Play



Mallory Rae's gonna have cum for a long while! This horny busty blonde walked into our jizz depot finding sex sluts and an intense dom just waiting to drench this babe in slippery hot cum! Every inch of cock in the room smoothly went into this horny girl's pussy and blasted at least a few liters of cum on this sex swinging, extremely wet slut...





File size: 782.5 MB
Download Mallory Rae's Cum Play


Asian Cum Slut Kita Zen



Horny cum slut Asian Kita Zen knows nothing else but to fuck hard cocks and be drenched in oozing jizz! Covered in cum this tight petite slut gets some guidance from Sophie Dee who just loves to treat this little slut like a cum goddess...





File size: 941.2 MB
Download Asian Cum Slut Kita Zen


Beautiful busty latina Carmen Luvana and sexy blond Alana Evans slams each other"s tight shaved snatches with their strap-on dildos



Sexy blond Alana, is playing with her strap-on, while beautiful busty latina Carmen, is touching herself. Carmen, goes over to Alana, and stuffs her wet mouth, with her blue strap-on......

File size: 326.9 MB
Download Beautiful busty latina Carmen Luvana and sexy blond Alana Evans slams each other"s tight shaved snatches with their strap-on dildos


Zafira in pantyhose - vibrating egg in pussy



Zafira is all stretched out on my couch. She's dressed in exclusive seamless pantyhose that are thin and see through. A vibrating egg is inside the pantyhose just on her clitoris. She holds the remote control in her hands and uses the different vibrating modes. I am in the room with her and look at her as she slowly gets more and more horny. This girl loves showing how horny she is, that she's a horny slut.

File size: 90.0 MB
Download Zafira in pantyhose - vibrating egg in pussy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share |