Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Kollywood Kalatta by Email

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Video Songs Downloads

Video Songs Downloads


Schiller – I Feel You.flv

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 07:06 PM PDT

I Feel You.

Part 3 is finally here! I know it took a while.. but I hope you guys like it! (: Sixpence None the Richer – Kiss Me Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me Glen Hansard – Falling Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Terra Naomi (that’s me) coming to Dallas!

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Yes I am! Sunday, October 25 Poor David’s Pub 1313 S Lamar St Dallas, TX 18+ (17 & under with parent or guardian) Tickets , to order, call their box office at 214-565-1295. Leave a message if you don’t get through, and they will call you back same day. OR you can buy tickets online here: tickets.frontgatetickets.com FOR COMPLETE TOUR DETAILS visit www.terranaomi.com! xoxox

MORE VIDEOS: www.RodMcNeil.tv From the Official Website of Salena Jones . . . Beginning 2011, Salena appeared again in January at London’s Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club accompanied by the Geoff Eales` Trio, when her show was sold out. BLUESAND SOUL.COM wrote “Salena Jones reinforced the saying “form is temporary, class is permanent” with a truly moving version of ‘Everything Must Change’ a classic evocative ballad”; and TIME OUT “Stunning British-based US singer with a touch of Sarah Vaughn in her technique and a feel for working intimate jazz venues, Jones is on fine form, and packs a soulful and emotional punch live”. Salena generates such a sense of intimacy in her style and presence. It is a high-wire act, without props, artifice or arena-style amplification; Salena speaks directly to the audience and they are entranced and just keep coming back for more. Salena had made her third trip to Japan in 2010 for five weeks over November and December for concerts and to promote her new album, `Salena sings J-Ballads` — her first on the Pony Canyon label, which features Salena`s interpretations of popular hit songs previously recorded in Japanese, some of which have been translated especially for her. Salena appeared on the Fuji FNS Festival, broadcast nationwide, singing one of the songs in a live duet with the Japanese pop star `JuJu`. Following her August visit to Japan, to headline the 2010 Muroran Jazz Festival in Hokkaido where she sang to 3000 people, Salena returned to
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Karpagavalli Nin PorpathangaL pidithen (ambal songs)by T. M .S with lyrics

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 06:01 PM PDT

singer:-TMSoundararajan Raghamalika(startinga from AnanthaBairavi,then Kalyani,Bhageswari andRanjini ragam) ragam:-AnanthaBairavi PALLAVI Karpagavalli Nin porpathangal pidithen narghathi aruLvai amma….Devi Karpagavalli Nin porpathangal pidithen narghathi aruLvai amma ANUPALLAVI parpalarum potrum pathi mayilapuriyil cirpam niraintha uyar singara kovilkonda……..karpaga CHARANAM-1 neeintha veLaithannil seyanennai maranthai naanintha naanilathil naduthal yaridamo enintha mounamamma ezhai enakaruLa anantha bairaviye AatharithaLum amma……..karpaga Ragam:-Kalyani CHARANAM-2 ellorkum inbangal ezhilai erangiendrum nallatchi vaithidum nayakiye nithya kalyaniye kapali kadhal puriyum antha ullasiye uma unai nambinen amma……..karpaga Ragam:-Bagheswari CHARANAM-3 nageswari neeye nambidum enaikappai vagheswari maye vaarai ithu tharunam baghesree thaye parvathye intha logheswari neeye ulahinil thunai amma………karpaga Ragam:-ranjini CHARANAM-4 anjana maiyidum ambige empiran konchi kulavidum vanjiye ninnidam thanjamena adaithen thaye unseinaan ranjaniye raashippai kenjukiren amma……….karpaga
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This song from Gokulathil Seethai (1996-97) is one of the best hits of 90′s. Cast: Karthik, Suvalakshmi, Karan, Manivannan Music by: “Thenisai Thendral” Deva Written & Directed by: Agathiyan Singer: KS Chitra I beleive that this movie is a must must watch for all good movie lovers. I rate it as one of my all time best movies ever. No commerical factors. Story with excellent subject, narration and heart-touching climax. Its uploaded as a part of purely entertainment purpose and so has no other intentions hence-forth. — I like & wish that the copyright holders to see the fair-use and allow it for public domain.

“World’s End Dancehall” English Subtitled PV by tori feat. Lasah and Megane

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 05:23 PM PDT

Probably my favorite PV out of all the PVs for this song. Lasah’s English is good… She should do more English songs… ワールズエンド・ダンスホール(World’s End Dancehall) Original song by wowaka@現実逃避P www.nicovideo.jp PV by とり(tori) www.nicovideo.jp English Translation and Lyrics by Lasah(mylist/14717063) Vocals by Lasah and 眼鏡(perfumen)(mylist/7525044) www.nicovideo.jp Subtitles by DigitalDream DL Link for those who are interested www.megaupload.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Aadi Lakshmi – Olavu Moodidaga (1984) – Kannada

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 04:57 PM PDT

Movie: Olavu Moodidaga (1984) Song: Aadi Lakshmi Singer: SPB Music: Rajan-Nagendra Lyrics: Chi Udayashankar Starring: Anantnag, Lakshmi, Leelavathi
Video Rating: 5 / 5

www.simplydownload.net Ninna Manassigendu Nanna In Full HD, Nina Manasigendu Nana, Nynna Manassigendhu Nanaa, Hubballi songs, Hubli film songs, Hoobballi hits, Hubbally song, Sudeep Rakshitha songs, Kiccha Rakshita hits, Sudheep Raksshitha songs, Sudip Raksitha hitz, kannada songs, kannada…

Kelly Clarkson – You Found Me (with lyrics)

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 04:18 PM PDT

I DO like Twilight, but some people are getting OVERBOARD. I mean no offense. I have been noticing almost ALL the vids with lyrics, the comments : Edward and Bella, Those comments are annoying. Well, that’s my point of view but I’m just sharing what I think :) Don’t bash. Edit: When the twilight movie came out, people were commenting on this video about how it relates to Bella and Edward fpalm. Book is much better than the movie Kelly Clarkson – You Found Me (with lyrics) [LYRICS] Is this a dream? If it is Please don’t wake me from this high I’d become comfortably numb Until you opened up my eyes To what it’s like When everything’s right I can’t believe You found me When no one else was lookin’ How did you know just where I would be? Yeah, you broke through All of my confusion The ups and the downs And you still didn’t leave I guess that you saw what nobody could see You found me You found me So, here we are That’s pretty far When you think of where we’ve been No going back I’m fading out All that has faded me within You’re by my side Now everything’s fine I can’t believe You found me When no one else was lookin’ How did you know just where I would be? Yeah, you broke through All of my confusion The ups and the downs And you still didn’t leave I guess that you saw what nobody could see You found me You found me And I was hiding ‘Til you came along And showed me where I belong You found me When no one else was lookin’ How did you know? How did you know? You found me When

Rainy Town by Hidden Heroes flood video Bishop’s Lennoxville Sherbrooke

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 03:40 PM PDT

We wrote this song about Lennoxville and Queen street in particular. Funny how CBC did not chose us for the Queen Street song…. lol Footage is from the great flood of oct 1st 2010

Brave – Jennifer Lopez (House MD Version)

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 03:14 PM PDT

My use does not infringe copyright. READ THIS! I made a video for this Jennifer Lopez song before, but now I want to show you this one. It’s about the last chapter from the 4th season of “House MD”. The chapter names “Wilson’s Heart”. It’s really good. It almost make me cry! And there is a lot of situation of bravery. Almost all the characters are brave for something special. House, Wilson, Amber, Thirteen… I’d like to tell you a lot of thing more! But I just hope you enjoy it
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Pedro Pell Anna’s Song – Silverchair (Cover)

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 02:36 PM PDT

inscrição de Pedro Pell para o metal jam 7. Enjoy…
Video Rating: 5 / 5

New song! Need lyrics!!!! HELP!

“Weird Al” Yankovic – The Paul McCartney Interview

Posted: 24 Sep 2011 02:10 PM PDT

“Weird Al” Yankovic “interviews” Paul McCartney in this AL-Music clip from 1996.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

From the “Off the Ground” album. 1994
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share |