Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Kollywood Kalatta by Email

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Video Songs Downloads

Video Songs Downloads


Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield Cover

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 07:16 PM PDT

Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield I can only play about 7 chords on the piano…so don’t expect much! :) And in case you want to play along, the chords are: A minor, F, C, and G. that’s it! Have fun! I feel these 4 walls closing in Face up against the glass I’m looking out Is this my life I’m wondering It happened so fast How do I turn this thing around? Is this the bed I chose to make There’s greener pastures I’m thinking about Wide open spaces far away All I want is the wind in my hair To face the fear but, not feel scared Wild horses I wanna be like you Throwing caution to the wind I’ll run free too Wish I could recklessly love, like I’m longing to I wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses I see the girl I wanna be Riding bare back, care free along the shore If only that someone was me Jumping head first, headlong without a thought So I’d say damn the consequence How I wish it could be that easy But fear surrounds me like a fence I wanna break free All I want is the wind in my hair To face the fear but, not feel scared Wild horses I wanna be like you Throwing caution to the wind I’ll run free too Wish I could recklessly love, like I’m longing to I wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses I wanna run too. Recklessly abandoning my self before you I wanna open up my heart, tell him how I feel Wild horses I wanna be like you Throwing caution to the wind I’ll run free too Wish I could recklessly love, like I’m longing to I wanna run with
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Official new song from her new album ‘Strip Me’ coming in December 2010. Lyrics on screen, enjoy! *No copyright infringement intended*
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Hosa Baalu: Remixed Kannada Film Classics

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 06:43 PM PDT

Kannada remix songs, comprising of hits from movies girikanye (dr rajkumar, jayamala), olavu geluvu (dr rajkumar, laxmi), auto raja (shankar nag, gayathri), nagara haavu (Vishnuvardhan, Arathi), gaali maathu (luxmi), hombisilu (vishnu, vaishali), samshaya phala (jyothi lakshmi), paropakari (jyothilakshmi), operation diamond racket (dr rajkumar, padmapriya), eradu kanasu (dr rajkumar, kalpana) and raja nanna raja (dr rajkumar, arathi)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Robbie Williams – Lovelight ( Live From Perth )

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 06:17 PM PDT

Lovelight Live
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Johnny English-Robbie Williams-A Man for all Seasons
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Michael Jackson – California Raisins “Raison Attitude” Nuevo Video 2011

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 05:37 PM PDT

Animación de plastilina Will Vinton. Michael Jackson explica cómo se imagina algunas de las uvas pasa para darles una idea de como queria que se comportaran y se movieran, este fue un detrás de cámaras (por llamarlo así) para un comercial de televisión ‘California Raisins’. Basado en la música y el estilo de Michael, en 1989. Unance en FB: www.facebook.com Blog de noticias sobre el MJ … mjlovelivesforever.blogspot.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Kelsey Anna song 4

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 05:13 PM PDT

the fourth song, it set the video to web quality instead of DVD on the digital camera.

Sarah Mahon-5 Ned Rorem songs and songs Naughty Marietta

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 04:34 PM PDT

<object width=”425″ height=”355″> <param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/7nP4S9DuwLU?fs=1″> </ p> ; <param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”> </ p> <embed src = “http://www.youtube.com/v/7nP4S9DuwLU?fs=1″ type = “application / x-shockwave-flash “width =” 425 “height =” 355 “allowFullScreen =” true “> </ embed> </ object> <p 10e Avril 2010 Sarah Mahon r?cital ? l’Institut Peabody avec Justin Vogel (piano), Ned Rorem chansons sont T?t le matin, je suis Rose, dans une gondole, ? toi que j’ai souvent et silencieusement viennent pour voir comment ils m’aiment. Songs from M?chant Marietta par Victor Herbert sont Ah! Doux myst?re de la Vie et de chansons populaires italiennes </ P>

Gorilla Zoe – Baddest Bitch (Brand New Hot 2010)

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 03:56 PM PDT

<object width=”425″ height=”355″> <param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/rvFR4-Yvqa4?fs=1″> < / p> <param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”> </ p> <embed src = “http://www.youtube.com/v/rvFR4-Yvqa4?fs=1? type = “application / x-shockwave-flash” width = “425″ height = “355″ allowFullScreen = “true”> </ embed> </ object> <p Ok, donc je vais commencer ? faire de ces nouveaux bonne chose avec mon site depuis que je suis dans le N? il va falloir 350 abonn?s. Chaque U-Bahn-K? Artistes qui veulent une promo pour leurs nouvelles chansons (assurez-vous qu’ils sont chauds) k? Vous pouvez me un message demandant si je pouvais mettre en place leur musique sur ma page. Si la chanson est bonne, alors oui je le ferai. . Mais ouais, c’est ? peu pr?s sans promo? F r m?tro-K? Artistes, plus les gens veulent voir leur travail. Donc ouais juste me frapper avec un message de Note Vid?o <strong>: 4 / 5 </ strong> </ p> <object width=”425″ height=”355″> <param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/IXo78Kd0tks?fs=1″> </ p> ; <param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”> </ p> <embed src = “http://www.youtube.com/v/IXo78Kd0tks?fs=1″ type = “application / x-shockwave-flash “width =” 425 “height =” 355 “allowFullScreen =” true “> </ embed> </ object> <p Out 5 Octobre! Obtenez-le ici amzn.to Bas? Demi Tzung et acheter cet album. Si vous avez une carte de cr?dit, demandez ? vos parents. Track listing 1 Me, Myself and Time – Demi Lovato secondes Accrochage – Sterling Knight 3 Kiss Me – Tiffany Thornton quatri?me Que faire – Demi Lovato cinqui?me How We Do This – Sterling Knight sixi?me Oeuvre d’art – Demi Lovato septi?me Come Down With Love – Week-end Allstar 8e Sure Feels Like Love – Tiffany Thornton neuvi?me So Far So Great – (chanson th?me de Sonny With a Chance) Demi Lovato ABONNEZ-VOUS! Suivez me@www.twitter.com </ P>

Maybe I’m Amazed – Paul McCartney (With Lyrics)

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 03:22 PM PDT

One of the greatest songs by the prodigy Sir Paul McCartney. Check out my other video I have on youtube, it’s in the video response section! en.wikipedia.org
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Voice Within-Christina Aguilera lyrics

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 02:51 PM PDT

Voice Within-Christina Aguilera lyricsdisclaimer: i am not afilliated with any of these companies mentioned in this video. All of the products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated in my video. My opinions are not influenced in anyway the music in the video is not owned by me however a company did not pay me to play it
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Three Kings Malayalam Movie Song – Chakkaramavin – Matineemovie

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 02:12 PM PDT

Three Kings (3 Kings) is an upcoming Malayalam comedy film directed by VK Prakash, starring Indrajith, Kunchacko Boban, Jayasurya, Sandhya, Ann Augustine and Samvrutha Sunil. The film began shooting in December 2010 and is expected to release by late 2011

Classical song by Vimmy (chorus).[ Malayalam Christian Gospel song ]
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share |