Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Kollywood Kalatta by Email

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Video Songs Downloads

Video Songs Downloads


Robbie Williams Last Days of Disco

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 06:29 AM PDT

reality killed the video star new song
Video Rating: 4 / 5

robbie live
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Miley Cyrus – Party in the USA [Alternative Version] Lyrics Video

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 05:47 AM PDT

I hopped off the plane at LAX. With my dreams in the cart again. Welcome to the land of fame XX. Am I gonna fit in. Jumped in the cab. Here I am for the first time. Look to the right and I see the hollywood sign. This is all so crazy. Everybody seems so famous. My tummys turnin’ and I’m feelin’ kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I’m nervous. ‘Cause when the taxi man turned on the radio. And a Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on. So I put my hands up. There playing my song. And the butterflys fly away. Noddin’ my head like yeah. Movin’ my hips like yeah. I got my hands up. There playing my song. I know I’m gonna be okay. (Yeah) It’s a party in the USA. (Yeah) It’s a party in the USA. Get to the club in my taxi cab. Everybodys lookin’ at me now. Like “whos that chick, thats rockin’ kicks”. “She gotta be from out of town”. So hard with my girls not around me. It’s definatel not a Nashville party. ‘Cause’ all I see are stilletos. I guess I never got the memo. My tummys turnin’ and I’m feelin’ kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I’m nervous. And the DJ dropped my favorite tune. And a Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on. So I put my hands up. There playing my song. And the butterflys fly away. Noddin’ my head like yeah. Movin’ my hips like yeah. I got my hands up. There playing my song. I know I’m gonna be okay. (Yeah) It’s a party in the USA. (Yeah) It’s a party in the USA. Feel like I

Cherry Pie-Charles Christy & Crystals ’65-HBR-455. Wmv

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 05:08 AM PDT

<object width=”425″ height=”355″> <param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/3mstAKGtKB8?fs=1″> </ p> ; <param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”> </ p> <embed src = “http://www.youtube.com/v/3mstAKGtKB8?fs=1″ type = “application / x-shockwave-flash “width =” 425 “height =” 355 “allowFullScreen =” true “> </ embed> </ object> CHANSON DEMANDE <p> par Azitaliana (azitaliana) aux Etats-Unis, est le chant courtoisie de mon ami Peter de Hollande ….</ P>

Kaatre en vaasal vandhai……Song by Rajeev Rangan

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 04:41 AM PDT

Beautiful song from the film RHYTHM……Sung by RAJEEV RANGAN and Dency for Tharolsavam show…. Music: ARRahman.. Lyrics: Vairamuthu…

New hip hop and rnb songs 2011 April

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 04:02 AM PDT

New songs of 2011 April Hot new hip hop and rnb songs of 2011 April New songs April 2011 This video is for promotional purposes of these songs. 1-Britney Spears – I Wanna Go 2-T-Pain Feat. Joe Galaxy – Booty Wurk 3-Jahron.B Feat. Wiz Khalifa – Till Im Gone 4-Jennifer Lopez feat lil wayne im into you 5-Eminem Feat. Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa & Ron Pope – A Drop In The Ocean 6-Mohombi – Lovin 7-Jason Derulo – Stupid Sayings 8-Britney Spears – Criminal 9-Akon – Chasin You 10-Eminem Feat. Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf – 2.0 Boys 11-Timbaland Feat. Bran’Nu – Whenever You Like 12-Makio – Bad Girl 13-The Cataracs Feat. Dev – Turnt 4 Da Weekend 14-Lupe Fiasco Feat. Trey Songz – Out Of My Head 15-Play-N-Skillz – Coming Home (Dance Remix) 16-Red Cafe Feat. Omarion – We Can Get It On 17-Nick Cannon Feat. Akon – Famous 18-J. Randall Feat. Akon – All Around The World 19-Cristyle Feat. Ahmad Belvin – Radio 20-50 Cent – Come Over Tonight Buy the songs if you like them…..

Sara Bareilles – Style Spot – THE OUTNET

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 03:30 AM PDT

Watch US singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles in THE OUTNET’s latest Style Spot video. The Grammy-nominated star talks about her bittersweet lyrics, musical influence and how she mixes masculine and feminine pieces for her tomboy-cool style. Shop Sara’s pretty-tough look now – bit.ly

Kellianna & Matthew at Stanton Drew: 3/3

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 02:55 AM PDT

The US singer, Kellianna, and Matthew, finish the performance of songs and Poems at the Stanton Drew stone circles, Somerset, England. Kellie sings: “I honour the stones” written by Brooke Medicine Eagle. She finishes with “Shares her love,” written by herself. Matthew recites his prose about the festival of Lammas. You shall notice rather more moving about with the camera in this video, particularly towards the end. Some of this was to get closer to Kellie to avoid the noisy intrusion of a passing plane, but most of it was me trying to be too clever and not being successful :( Kellianna noticed the expression on my face when the plane was going over, and smiled :) Lovely gal, with a personality to match. Kellie’s MySpace profile: profile.myspace.com Kellie’s Website: www.kellianna.com Matthew’s website (see events) http ***Featured on the website of the “New Musical Express” (NME), May 2009.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Dean friedman is touring the UK in 2010 www.deanfriedman.com. Got a rich man’s dream. Wanna swap my taxi on a limousine. Wanna cash it in. Wanna give it all away. Got a poor man’s needs. Beans in the bucket and love in the sheets. And your sandy eyes. Making it all all right. Something’s calling on me… And I don’t know where I’m going. I don’t know where I’m going. I got no place to be. Honey, keep me company. Woke peacefully in a town somehow in New Jersey. In my momma’s arms, rocking to the radio. Now I sing myself to sleep in apartment 4 in building G. Gotta lock the door. Gotta hide the key. Oh, baby, I’m free… And I don’t know where I’m going. I don’t know where I’m going. I got no place to be. Honey, keep me company. Now maybe one day I’ll be a famous man with an LA tan,a million fans, and a catamaran floating movie stars. Or maybe one day I’ll be a bum in the gutter with a bottle in my hands. And your sandy eyes making it all all right. Making it all all right. Making it all all right. words by Stuffy Shmitt. music by Dean Friedman. Dean Friedman was born 1955, Paramus, New Jersey, USA. This US singer-songwriter found instant success on both sides of the Atlantic with a mixture of sentimental ballads and pleasant tunes about romance. He had a US Top 30 hit with “Ariel” which made ripples in Europe, but his 1978 single “Lucky Stars” (a duet with Denise Marsa) reached the Top 3 position in the UK and made him a household name. A lack of promotion and sporadic

Chak De India- Title Song

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 02:15 AM PDT

another awesome movie from the best actor shahrukh khan chak de india
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Maula Maula Mere-Singham Full Song 2011 720p HD Mp4 Singers : Kunal Ganjawala And Richa Sharma Lyricist : Swanand Kirkire Music Director : Ajay And Atul Gogavale Actors : Ajay devgn, Kajal Agarwal And Others… Director : Rohit Shetty Movie : Singham Year : july /22 / 2011…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Norah Jones What Am I to You?

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:49 AM PDT

Norah Jones (born Geethali Norah Jones Shankar (Bengal) on March 30, 1979) is an American singer-songwriter, pianist, keyboardist, guitarist, and occasional actress, of Anglo-American and Indian-Bengali descent. She is the daughter of sitarist Ravi Shankar. Jones’ career was launched with her 2002 debut album Come Away with Me. It is an adult contemporary pop/vocal jazz album with a sensual, plaintive soul/folk/country tinge, that sold 25 million copies worldwide and received five Grammy Awards, with Jones winning “Best New Artist”. Her second album, Feels like Home, was released in 2004. In 2007, she released her third album, Not Too Late.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This is a part of the Chinese documentary “The Spring of Friendship”, filming the visit of Chinese Vice-Premier Deng Xiao-Ping to the USA in 1979. The show features a ballet-style American western square dance, American singer-songwriter John Denver singing his hit “Rocky Monutain High” and the Harlem Globetrotters giving a wonderful basketball performance. It’s a pity that the show is partial here. I hope someday we could see the entire show.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

impossible_ Kelly Clarkson (Twilight)

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:08 AM PDT

Fanmade Edward and bella, un experimento :) Music: Kelly Clarkson Song: Impossible Movie: Twilight
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Couldn’t find this on youtube so I thought I’d add it for everyone! No copyright infringement intended!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Share |